/* */

Tuition and Fees

 

Tuition covers only 90% of the cost of educating each student at Hanahau`oli. The other 10% comes from income from auxiliary revenues and gifts from alumni, parents, and friends to the School's annual fund. Together these funds help to underwrite approximately $2,000 of the total program costs for each and every enrolled student.


2017-2018 Tuition: $21,350

  • Tuition includes all on-island learning trips and daily morning snacks. 
  • Po`e Ka`ahele tuition (grade 4/5) tuition includes a three-day Big Island exploration trip to the island of Hawaii.
  • 6th grade tuition includes a three-day on-island camp experience, part of the class curriculum.

Lunches are not covered by tuition.


After School Care: $1,940
*Optional 5:30 pickup: additional $250
*Wednesday only care: $430

Non-Refundable Enrollment Deposit: $750

 
©2017 Schoolyard. All rights reserved. Site by schoolyard. Sitemap